Sunday, July 11, 2010

a quote

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."


One thing I hate about myself is that I keep my mouth shut too much. It hurts so much to know that I may not be living my life to the fullest because of this. Bc I'm being silent. I just hate to think that I may not be doing all that i can to live the life God wants for me because I refuse to open and share and speak up.


It also bothers me that every time I have a headache, i am reminded that i may be avoiding treatment of something serious and may end up having an anourism in my brain and could die tomorrow. I really don't think it is that extreme. But what if it was. I hate the thought of leaving this world when I could do so much more to serve God on this earth and haven't. I hate the thought of leaving this world with not ever having true love and that my closed mouth may be part of the cause of this. My silence is truly a burden in my eyes and this quote intensifies it.


Sure it's easy to fret on something that can't easily be changed. It is part of who I am and yes this is just a quote (someone's opinion) and yes it's that time of month so my emotions are higher and i'm more sensitive...just caused a lot of emotions this morning and had to get it off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment