Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sleepless night

I'm thankful for all the people in my life. They remind me how good life is and how worse it could be.  They understand...mostly. I'm so thankful for what I do have even though many days it feels like nothing.

Lots on my mind lately.  This is night two of sleepless nights.
Watched two movies tonight that had a lot of tragedy in them. Lots of people losing loved ones. Ive lost a lot of love ones buy it makes me think mostly of my Granny!
Oh I ache that I miss her so much. And it's been 14 years since she went home to heaven.  It still hurts like yesterday. I watched her battle a long hard fight with cancer. In the end she was never afraid of death. I'm thankful she is no longer in pain and she is home safe with Papa.

I just finished watching a movie and at the end credits from a song I've never heard before it says this:


Stay strong, my little girl
Look up to heaven, they tell you it's alright
That everything's alright

Just lay down, little girl
Eyes up to heaven, they tell you it's alright
Everything's alright

Just a little message from heaven telling me to relax because its ok.
It's funny how God chooses to speak to us sometimes.
I can't wait to one day be in heaven worshiping my Lord and Savior at His feet alongside my sweet Granny.

No comments:

Post a Comment